Avoid the crowds! Easy walking and challenging course with multiple tees ranging from 4600 to 6900 yards to accommodate golfers of all skill levels. Proudly serving golfers in the town of Manlius and beyond for 65 years!
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Affordable rates
- Tee times available 7 days a week
- Walk-ins welcome – call ahead weekend mornings
Our course was designed and built by Bill Grygiel, Sr., former professional at Drumlins in the mid 1950s. The current front nine opened in 1957 as Towne Isle Golf Course. The second nine was designed and built, opening in 1966, by Bill and his youngest son, Peter. Bill owned and operated Towne Isle until his death in 2005.
In 2006, Peter, owner of The Golf Club of Newport, purchased Towne Isle and changed the name to Olde Oak Golf Club, giving it new life. Numerous improvements have been made in the last several years, most notably with drainage and seeding.
Take the short drive to Kirkville and see the improvements to “the old Towne Isle” for yourself!
Download our scorecard here.